To accomplish one of its main objectives, ETCBA has dedicated itself to improving the total rewards competence of human resource professionals within the community.
Education and Certification
ETCBA has partnered with WorldatWork to bring education and certification courses to the local East Tennessee area. Courses are taught by WorldatWork instructors. Members of ETCBA, as well as members of reciprocal associations, enjoy a substantial discount on these programs.
For more information about WorldatWork’s education program and certification designations visit the WorldatWork website.
ETCBA Sponsored WorldatWork Course for 2014
C17, “Market Pricing – Conducting a Competitive Pay Analysis”, October 12-13, 2016
Additional WorldatWork course offerings can be attended through our reciprocal associations:
- Charlotte Area Compensation Council – www.caccweb.com
- Raleigh-Wake Human Resource Management Association – www.rwhrma.org
- Richmond Compensation Association – www.richcomp.org
- Bluegrass Compensation Association – www.bluegrasscomp.com
- Mid-South Compensation Association – www.msca-memphis.org/
For additional information, please contact our Education Chair: Maria Calcagno